Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Washington Photos

 Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
 Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
 Laying of the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
 The United States Capitol Building
 A closer view of the dome
 The inside of the dome
 Mount Vernon, the home of George and Martha Washington, (this is actually in Virginia.)
 A friend and my son at Mt. Vernon
 I am not sure, but I think this must be where George Washington is buried.
 Wax figure of George Washington
No, my son did not carve this. It was already there, so he took a picture of it. :0)

Julie

4 comments:

Kay said...

Excellent documentation of his trip! You've got a photo journalist in the making.

em's scrapbag said...

Thanks for sharing your trip.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great photos Julie. I have always wanted to go there.

Isabella said...

Thanks for more pics of your son's trip