Thursday, June 12, 2008

Plucky Chickens



Here are a few pictures of the chicken pincushions I made back before Christmas. I am posting them again here for members of my quilt guild to peruse. I am doing a demo at the guild meeting next week. If you would like to make on it is called the "Plucky Chicken" and the original pattern is retired. However, the creator, Susa Glenn, has newer versions available at her website. She has many cute pincushion patterns there. I might have to try some different ones myself!
Julie

4 comments:

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Those chicken pincushions are just too wonderful!

Donna said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your chickens are so cute. Don't you just love pincushions. I have a bunch of them, and still have pins laying all over.

Lori said...

The chickens are adorable!

Sarah B said...

Great job on the chickens! They are too cute!