Saturday, March 19, 2011

Beautiful Moon Tonight!

I couldn't get a good shot of the moon, but here is one taken by a friend of mine, Jason. It was truly gorgeous.

Today I planted onions to go along with the rosemary, tomatoes, and sweet peas that I had already planted. I hope we don't have another cold snap this year. If we do I will have to cover everything up with sheets. I have little seedlings of basil, dill, chives, parsley, cilantro, zinnias, cleome, rooster spur pepper, and Jerusalem cherries. I am going to keep them in their little pots until after Easter, when I can be sure there will be no more frost. It was so hot outside today that I spent the rest of the day lying around watching TV feeling exhausted. Maybe tomorrow I can finally get the grass cut.

Julie

2 comments:

Kay said...

Well... I'm glad to see this moon because I didn't get to see anything. The skies are overcast and it's pouring over here in Hawaii. Doggone it!

Anonymous said...

We saw that wonderful moon way down at the 'bottom' of the world.
Your garden is going great.