Sunday, January 20, 2008

Three Day Weekend! SNOW!!

Friday was a teacher workday and we have Monday off work. I am trying my best to use this time to get a significant amount of sewing done. Maybe I will finish some UFOs! I have finished all the blocks for Bonnie Hunter's online mystery quilt, "Carolina Crossroads". I was going to post a photo of the blocks laid out together but for some reason the website is "unavailable" for that. I will try again later. I have actually sewn about half the rows together now. I can't wait to finish this, it is really pretty.

It did snow here yesterday. There is still snow outside today as it is very cold outside. Naturally it had to snow at a time when it would not be a "snow day" from school! Well, at least the kids had plenty of time to enjoy it. I have enjoyed my "sew day" today.

No comments: