Friday, May 22, 2009

Gift from Down Under


The other day I went out to my mailbox and, to my great surprise, there was a package from Tasmania! Razzy sent me these fantastic Aussie fat quarters and a sweet card. She is just such a fantastic friend. To think that I would never have met her if not for this blog.
Roseanne, thank you so much for the sweet surprise. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. You certainly did brighten my day!
I have not yet reported on my retreat experience. Let me just say that it was FANTASTIC! The best ever! I have pictures and will post soon. I finally unpacked my camera tonight and downloaded photos to my computer. Be expecting retreat news this weekend!
Julie

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a great treat for you Julie. Imagine all the way from Tasmania! That is so far away,yet friends makeit seem so near!
Have a great weekend!