Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good News, Bad News

Good news!! The girls finally went home. I have the house back. Joy is exhausted and already asleep. John Owen is in his room playing. So nice to have a quiet house.



Bad news. The Iron Bowl is a total disaster for Auburn! For those of you who don't know, I graduated from Auburn University. We beat our major rival, the University of Alabama, for the last 6 years in a row in the Iron Bowl. The Iron Bowl is the name of the football game between these two rivals each year. Auburn has had a terrible season this year, and Alabama has been ranked #1 (and still is.) It is the 4th quarter and the score is 29 - 0 with about 11 minutes to go. Oh well.... We'll get 'em next year!!!

Julie

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Congratulations on surviving the sleepover. I hope the nice clean house survived in tact. So sorry about the football game - better luck next year.

Kay said...

Good luck next year, Julie. My husband is forever saying that about his Cubbies.

June said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Yes, I live near Mt.Airy, NC. I had a pork chop sandwich once (only once!). heehee