Sunday, November 2, 2008

Package from Karol Ann

I received a fabulous package from Karol Ann! It was filled with goodies and I couldn't wait to open it. Here is what the package looked like when I opened it. What a cute bunny card.
Well, of course my kids immediately claimed these super cute gummy candies. They declared them delicious and ate them right up.


Genuine English tea! I have never made hot tea before. We Southerners like iced, sweet tea and we make it by the gallon. In fact, I am drinking a glass of it right now! I am planning to have this tea with my sister and kids soon. We will have a tea party!

Yes, some delicious tea biscuits to go with the hot tea. I am having a hard time keeping my husband from opening these and eating them. He knows better though.

Cabilito doesn't miss anything - he is right there checking everything out. What is this he is looking at so closely?
Oh my, it is Liberty of London fabric!!!! Cabalito knows to go straight for the fabric.
The fabric is all beautiful, but my absolute favorite is this one. I just love, love, love the colors and the birds!
Thank you so much, Karol Ann. You really made my day - heck, you made my year!! I never dreamed I would own some Liberty of London fabric!
Julie

















3 comments:

Kay said...

Congratulations! That looks like so much fun. I'm so happy for you.

Kay said...

Congratulations! That looks like so much fun. I'm so happy for you.

Rhonda said...

wow! what wonderful treats! Cabilito is a quilting chihuahua! :-)