Sunday, November 30, 2008

SSCS Gift

I am quite sure that my Secret Santa Christmas Swap partner has no idea who I am, so I am posting photos of what I sent her. I made her a bag and a little quilt using the Flutterby fabric line from Tula Pink. I also sent some eyelash yarn (I don't know much about yarn) and a Santa Claus Pez dispenser for her little girl. She is due to have a baby very soon now and I am hoping that the little quilt will be just perfect. I figured she could use it for the baby or her little girl. It is up to her. I sure hope she likes her gifts!! I can't wait to hear that she has received her package. I am also excited to see on Chookyblue's site that MY SSCS gift is on the sleigh and heading my way! Woo Hoo!!

Julie





8 comments:

Amy said...

I bet your partner will love the gifts, Thank you for sharing, have a great week.

Chookyblue...... said...

she will be rushing over here as soon as she gets the parcel.........lol...........beautiful gifts.........

Chookyblue...... said...

she will be rushing over here as soon as she gets the parcel.........lol...........beautiful gifts.........

Roseanne said...

Very lucky swap partner. Those gifts are lovely.

em's scrapbag said...

The quilt is great. What a wonderful gift you have created. I'm sure your SSCS will be thrilled.

Renee said...

oooh, very nice. i'm sure the recipient will love that. how thoughtful of you to think of her daughter as well. pez is awesome. that's a really cute bag and quilt though. nice job.

Cathy said...

Wow, you are a great Santa!! Lucky girl!!! Cathy

mama said...

Very funny!!
If you want to swap a gift with france, write my profil on sirpriz :)

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
from France

Make friends, swap and send and receive some gifts around the world