Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day - PAY IT FORWARD!!

Happy Mother's Day! I saw this really cute image on Google today and had to copy it for my blog. I thought the mother duck and her ducklings were precious. I hope all the mothers out there have been having a wonderful day. My son vacuumed the house and stairs for me today!

I signed up for Pay it Forward with Beth at TheRamblings of a Texas Quilter. Here is how it works: (With apologies to Beth, I just copied and pasted this part from her blog.)

To the first 3 people who leave a message on my blog about the game that have a blog and that decide to play the game too, I will send a gift. I'll contact you for your mailing address so that I can mail it,, you don't have to leave your address on my blog so don't worry about that.But the thing is to PAY IT FORWARD... you have to commit to putting the game on your blog and then sending something to 3 people who leave YOU messages,,, sounds like fun I think!The challenge is there.... who are the first 3 that will leave me a message?

I think this will be fun. The gift will be something sewn and it will be homemade by ME!! I can't wait to play. Who wants to play with me?

By the way, I finally finished OC step 2 today! I still need to photograph them so that I can show them off. Well, toodles.

Julie

No comments: